Important Message from Foscam Digital Technologies Regarding UK Sales & Service
We, Foscam.co.uk (aka Foscam Digital Technologies and now Amcrest Technologies), are an independent United States based distributor of "Foscam" branded products. We have been offering telephone support, UK local warranty and building the Foscam brand in the UK for the past 7 years. However, we are deeply saddened to report that, even after all of this, our overseas suppliers have decided to undercut us and supply to our major customers directly. For this reason, we have no choice but to suspend telephone support for all Foscam branded products. If you have purchased a Foscam camera directly from us or from one of our authorized retailers, technical support is still available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For customers who have not purchased from us directly, we advise you to please contact Foscam Shenzhen or the distributor which you have purchased from. In the meantime, we have launched our own new brand of IP cameras called Amcrest, which has superior quality products and full telephone technical support 7 days per week. We hope you can support us in our new venture. For more information, please visit www.Amcrest.co.uk.
Blue Iris Professional allows you to view and monitor up to 64 cameras at one time, enable motion detection video recording, H.264 encryption and allows you to run your own personal NVR as well as video hosting web service. It is fully compatible with Foscam cameras as well as most other IP camera brands. For more information visit BlueIrisSoftware.com
- Use motion or audio sensing to trigger recording, or record continuously or periodically.
- Overlay the current date/time as well as a logo or other information
- Optionally record audio
- Use a timer to determine when the system is armed
- Images may be captured as either JPEG images, MPEG movies or Windows Media movies (full version)
- Receive alerts via loudspeaker, email, instant message, voice phone call (with automatic redial), or external program/script
- Run Blue Iris as a Windows service so that only you have control over its operation on a shared PC
- All passwords are stored encrypted
- Simultaneously use up to 64 video cameras (with full version)
- Use USB webcams, DV camcorders, network IP cams (Foscam and all major brands), as well as video servers
- Use generic BT848/878 cards, or we specifically recommend the 4-channel PV149 and 8/16-channel Hikvision DS-40xx cards
- Overlay text, timestamps, and alpha-blended graphics
- The highly-efficient Blue Iris DVR file format allows time-slip viewing
- DirectX integration provides smooth digital scaling
- DirectShow integration provides optimal capture performance
- Windows Media technologies integration (full version) allows capture into WMV format and Windows Media webcasting
- Multithreaded, optimized and rigorously tested code for optimal performance
|Model||Blue Iris Professional|
|Image Frame Rate||No|
|Flip Mirror Images||No|